8 Ocak 2012 Pazar

Commentful Blog About Authority

Hi dear reader;

When you were reading this blog I am gonna be cared about your comment with this blog. This is not a way  that having more comments with mush trust me a lot. The topic is authority; which we adore.

In Turkey authority means a person who is selfconfident, impressive speaker, sometimes contentious, browbeating, heartless maybe. This kind of person always be at top unfortunately. Even though people don't like him or her, because of one reason of the reasons those I've said or exploiting people's ignorance, he or she always be successful or seems like successful.

In this blog I can write everything, such as my first paragraph which is incorious, and the second one which is Turkish people feel like it. If there were a must I would not want to write this blog. However I really like writing what I feel about the lecture topics. I do not feel there is an authority which pressing or crushing.

Maybe the authority must not be a must. Freedom which is coming through somebody is my authority.  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder